All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionArk of the Possibility: The Animal World in Merleau-Ponty explores the theme of animality in the philosophy of French phenomenologist Maurice Merleau-Ponty.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Dillard-Wright is assistant professor of philosophy at The University of South Carolina Aiken.
- Author(s)David B. Dillard-Wright
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.