Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionArlo Guthrie revisits Guthrie's fifteen-year ride as a recording artist. With a look at Guthrie's life and times before and after this prolific period of his career, this biography is a goldmine of information on the Guthrie family's legacy to American music, the counterculture of the 1960s, and the record industry of the 1970s.
- Author BiographyHank Reineke has written about folk, blues, and country music for publications such as the Aquarian Arts Weekly, Soho Arts Weekly, Downtown, East Coast Rocker, Blues Revue, On The Tracks, ISIS, and The Bridge. He is the author of Ramblin' Jack Elliott: The Never-Ending Highway (Scarecrow, 2010).
- PrizesWinner of Association for Recorded Sound Collections Award: Best Research in Recorded Popular Music Certificate of Merit 2013.
- Author(s)Hank Reineke
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleAmerican Folk Music and Musicians Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight526 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byRonald Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.