All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 12 stylish, chunky knits to create with your arms. This title offers a guide to the knitting trend sweeping internet blogs.
- Author BiographyLinda Zemba Burhance is a natural born knitter. While in college, she won Outstanding U.S. Student Designer and shared the stage with Ralph Lauren, Gianni Versace, Perry Ellis and Alexander Julian. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from Marist College, Linda became Fashion Editor for a national yarn and knitting needle company, Susan Bates.
- Author(s)Linda Zemba Burhance
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- elizabethmchale28 Jul, 2016by
Easy to follow instructions with many patterns for you to have a go at. Fun and inspirational.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.