All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the same decade as The Moonstone and The Woman in White , Collins' novel deals with such issues of the Victorian era as the unsatisfactory marriage laws, the emergence of the autonomous, sexually active woman and the growing scientific intrusion into the privacy of the psyche.
- Author(s)Wilkie Collins
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWorld's Classics S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight446 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorCatherine Peters
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.11Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.