Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1947, Armchair Gardening is a meditation on the sensual and spiritual aspects of gardening. McHatton believes gardening is an art and carefully carefully dissects the delicate components of a garden, explaining how one can pinpoint the intricate and harmonious tastes, sounds, and odors flowing freely among the plants.
- Author BiographyThomas Hubbard McHatton (1883-1956) served as head of the Department of Horticulture and director of the Garden School at the University of Georgia for more than forty years. He was elected president of the American Society of Horticultural Science in 1930. McHatton was instrumental in the formation of the Garden Club of Georgia, of which his wife was past president.
- Author(s)Thomas Hubbard McHatton
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.