Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a photographic history of the defeat of the French, Belgian and British armies in 1940. The book includes dramatic photographs of the fighting at Sedan, Dunkirk, Calais, Boulogne and across northern France. The book focuses on armoured warfare and the role of the tanks. A graphic introduction to one of the most remarkable campaigns.
- Author BiographyAfter a career in the intelligence community, Anthony Tucker-Jones became a freelance defence consultant and a prolific writer on intelligence, terrorism, armoured warfare and military affairs in general. His most recent books are Hitler's Great Panzer Heist, Falaise: The Flawed Victory, Stalin's Revenge: Operation Bagration and the Annihilation of Army Group Centre, Operation Dragoon: The Liberation of Southern France 1944, Armoured Warfare on the Eastern Front, Armoured Warfare in the North African Campaign, Armoured Warfare in the Battle for Normandy, The Kalashnikov in Combat and The Soviet-Afghan War.
- Author(s)Anthony Tucker-Jones
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleImages of War
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.