CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study of British defence policy in the period from 1900 to 1970.
- Author BiographyG. C. Peden is Professor of History at the University of Stirling. His recent publications include Keynes, the Treasury and British Economic Policy (1988), and The Treasury and British Public Policy, 1906-1959 (2000).
- Author(s)G. C. Peden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Military Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited bySir Hew Strachan,Geoffrey Wawro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.