Consider these sponsored items
- £43.88Was:£44.99Free postage
- £38.45Free postage
- £56.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling textbook covers everything you need to know about HRM, whether you're a student building your knowledge or an HR manager looking for best practice tools to enhance your performance.
- Author BiographyMichael Armstrong is the UK's bestselling author of HRM books. With over a million copies sold, his books have been translated into twenty-one languages. He is managing partner of E-Reward. Prior to this he was a chief examiner of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Stephen Taylor is a senior lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School and a chief examiner for the CIPD. Before his academic career he worked in a variety of management roles in the hotel industry and in the NHS.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong,Stephen Taylor
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight1286 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.19Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.