All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop leadership skills in others and yourself with this book covering essential practical knowledge for the human resources function.
- Author BiographyMichael Armstrong is the UK's bestselling author of Human Resource Management books including Armstrong's Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice and several other titles published by Kogan Page. With over a million copies sold, his books have been translated into twenty-one languages. He is managing partner of E-Reward as well as an independent management consultant. Prior to this he was a chief examiner of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and an HR director of a publishing company.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight738 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.