All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1968 Prague Spring and the Soviet-led invasion and occupation that followed, Czechoslovakia's Army Film studio was responsible for some of the most politically subversive and aesthetically innovative films of the period. This book examines the institutional and governmental roots of postwar Czechoslovak cinema.
- Author BiographyAlice Lovejoy is McKnight Land-Grant Assistant Professor in the Department of Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature and the Moving Image Studies program at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Alice Lovejoy
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note28 b&w illus., 8 color illus.
- Weight626 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.