Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how, why and to what effect the US Army lobbies Congress. The text draws on interviews with members of Congress and staff on defence authorization committees. It examines the impact of culture on the varying abilities of public agencies to pursue goals through liasing with congress.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN K. SCROGGS is Director of Investment, State of North Carolina Asia Office, North Carolina Department of Commerce./e Dr. Scroggs retired from the Army in 1996 after 20 years of service as a Lieutenant Colonel. During his military career, Colonel Scroggs served in both line and staff positions, including service as a congressional staff officer for the Secretary of the Army Legislative Liaison from 1992 to 1996.
- Author(s)Stephen K. Scroggs
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.