All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent guide for anyone wanting to delve deeper into the world of aromatherapy. It clearly explains everything you need to know about understanding and using essential oils.
- Author BiographyShirley Price is one of the world's leading aromatherapists and author of the bestselling Practical Aromatherapy and co-author of Aromatherapy for Babies and Children (also by Thorsons). She is the founder and director of Shirley Price Aromatherapy, the largest specialist aromatherapy training school in the world. Shirley is also the originator of a unique range of specialist skin care products and supplier of essential oils. She lectures and teaches around the world.
- Author(s)Shirley Price
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/09/1993
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/07/2014
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight568 g
- Width153 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- yvonnthistlethw...23 Nov, 2016by
Very good detailed information on essential oils
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.07Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.