All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and expanded version of the book, which explains how to select and use aromatic oils to attain peak conditions in terms of health, appearance and sensuality. It also shows how minor ailments can be treated with the oils.
- Author BiographyMaggie Tisserand is a leading authority in aromatherapy. She is the bestselling author of a number of books including Essential Oils for Lovers (previously published as Aromatherapy for Lovers) also published by Thorsons. She is the co-founder of the successful Tisserand Oils which are distributed around the world, and is now involved in producing her own range of herbs and plants.
- Author(s)Maggie Tisserand
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/12/1990
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content Note6 line drawings, glossary, further reading list, useful list of addresses, index
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- devilmia3614 Jun, 2011by
I was very disappointed over the actual book as I thought it was going to be the same one as in the picture, very diappointed indeed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.