All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis clinical reference provides complementary therapists with a reliable, detailed database of essential oils and their psychological, physiological and topical uses. Taking a holistic approach, Peter Holmes provides a wealth of information on the uses of essential oils in energetic and Chinese medicine. Extensive Materia Medica included.
- Author BiographyPeter Holmes, LAc, MH, is a medical herbalist, essential oil therapist and Chinese medicine practitioner with over 30 years of extensive education, clinical practice and teaching experience. He is the author of several herbal medicine textbooks books and teaches for Snow Lotus Seminars on the energetic and clinical use of essential oils. His website is snowlotus.org. Peter is the co-founder, with Tiffany Carole Pollard, of Aroma Acupoint Therapy(TM).
- Author(s)Peter Holmes
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note32 B&W illustrations, 3 B&W tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mimi Camp
- Foreword byGabriel Mojay,Tiffany Pollard,Charles Lev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.