CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.35
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionWith its rugged shoreline and deep, cold waters, Lake Superior offers exciting opportunities for travel and exploration. This guide to the region follows the Lake Superior shoreline clockwise through Minnesota, Ontario, Michigan, and Wisconsin. It highlights many landmarks and points of interest that surround the lake.
- Author BiographyMargaret Beattie Bogue is professor emerita of history and liberal studies at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She is the author of Around the Shores of Lake Michigan and the award-winning Fishing the Great Lakes: An Environmental History.
- Author(s)Margaret Beattie Bogue
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note13 maps, 235 colour and b/w illus
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.