All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 78-day course that takes you on a journey into the exciting world of tarot. Uniquely presented in a card-a-day format, it provides a foundation in tarot - and offers new ways to enrich your life using the wisdom of the cards. It takes you through the symbolic landscape of tarot card by card.
- Author BiographyMarcus Katz is a tarot teacher and the director of Tarot Professionals, the world's largest professional tarot organization. He has studied and taught tarot for thirty years and has delivered more than ten thousand face-to-face readings. He is the co-founder of Tarot Town, the social network for tarot readers, with thousands of members worldwide. Tali Goodwin is the marketing director of Tarot Professionals and co-founder of the Tarot Town social network. She maintains a popular tarot blog at TarotSpeakEasy.com.
- Author(s)Marcus Katz,Tali Goodwin
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
Most relevant reviews
- normaspirit131 Oct, 2013by
Fascinating book, thought provoking ideas and interesting ideas!
I have been interested in tarot for a number of years and had never seen a book like this before. This book has made look again at tarot in detail and has been an excellent buy for me. I am starting to re-examine each card and what they mean to me. Excellent buy!
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99