All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith dramatic mountain ridges towering over the moorland of its northern half, and a lusher, softer landscape in the south, Arran is often dubbed as Scotland in Miniature. The fact is that this is an island with a huge amount to offer packed into small space. This book deals with Arran.
- Author(s)Phil Turner
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePocket Mountains S.
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.