Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book explores the scope of what is possible today in documenting abnormalities associated with several human cancers. Offers materials and reagents lists, step-by-step protocols, troubleshooting tips, pitfalls and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number973
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight935 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDiponkar Banerjee,Sohrab P. Shah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.