All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Coming to Our Senses , author, Jon Kabat-Zinn wrote the definitive book on the connection between mindfulness and our physical and spiritual wellbeing. This title presents a collection of 108 verses excerpted from that work.
- Author BiographyJon Kabat-Zinn is the founder and former director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusettes Medical Centre. He lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Jon Kabat-Zinn
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content NoteIntegrated: 150, Integrated Colour
- Weight200 g
- Width153 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.