CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVI, 429 p.
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharles O. Abernathy,Rebecca L. Calderon,Willard R. Chappell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of Contents1. The Geochemistry of Arsenic.- 2. The Mercuric-Bromide-Stain Method and the Natelson Method for the Determination of Arsenic: Implications for Assessment of Risks from Exposure to Arsenic in Taiwan.- 3. Determination of Arsenic Compounds in Human Urine by HPLC-ICP-MS.- 4. The Oxidation of Arsenite in Aqueous Solutions.- 5. Chronic Arsenicism and Cancer in Inner Mongolia-Consequences of Well-water Arsenic Levels greater than 50 ?g/I.- 6. Chronic Arsenic Poisoning in Ronpibool Nakhon Sri Thammarat, the Southern Province of Thailand.- 7. The Status of Arsenic Poisoning in China.- 8. Health Aspects of Burning Coal with a High Arsenic Content: The Central Slovakia Experience.- 9. Arsenic in Groundwater in Six Districts of West Bengal, India: The Biggest Arsenic Calamity in the World: The Status Report up to August, 1995.- 10. Non-cancer Effects of Chronic Arsenicosis with Special Reference to Liver Damage.- 11. Systemic Non-carcinogenic Effects and Developmental Toxicity of Inorganic Arsenic.- 12. Potential Role of Oxidative Damage in Developmental Toxicity of Arsenic.- 13. Analysis of Electrophysiological Studies in Arsenic Exposure.- 14. Neurobehavioral Impairment from Long-Term Residential Arsenic Exposure.- 15. Mathematical Modeling of Arsenic in Hamsters.- 16. Studies of Arsenic Ingestion from Drinking Water in Northeastern Taiwan: Chemical Speciation and Urinary Metabolites.- 17. Health Aspects of Human Exposure to High Arsenic Concentrations in Soil in South West England.- 18. Estimating Cancer Risks from Air Arsenic Exposure Using Data on Copper Smelter Workers.- 19. Human Carcinogenicity of Inorganic Arsenic.- 20. Arsenic in Drinking-water and Skin Cancer: Comparison Among Studies Based on Cancer Registry, Death Certificates and Physical Examinations.- 21. The Taiwan Skin Cancer Risk Analysis of Inorganic Arsenic Ingestion: Effects of Water Consumption Rates and Food Arsenic Levels.- 22. Factors Affecting the Retention in Hamster Lung of Arsenic Present in Fly Ash and Copper Smelter Dust.- 23. Factors Influencing In Vitro Methylation of Arsenicals in Rat Liver Cytosol.- 24. Enzymatic Methylation of Arsenic Compounds: II-An Overview.- 25. Biological Monitoring of Arsenic Exposure in Inorganic Arsenic and Gallium Arsenide-Exposed Semiconductor Workers.- 26. Biological Effects of Arsenic Exposure - Integration of In Vitro Genotoxicity Data With Human Biomarker Data.- 27. Alterations of Methylation of the Tumor Suppressor Gene p53: Insights into Potential Mechanisms of Arsenic Carcinogenesis.- 28. Some Results of a Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling Approach to Estimating Arsenic Body Burdens.- 29. Arsenic Removal from Drinking-water by Coagulation: the Role of Adsorption and Effects of Source Water Composition.- 30. Removal of Arsenic Ions from Drinking-water by Novel Type Adsorbents.- 31. Arsenic Removal Technologies: An Evaluation of Cost and Performance.- 32. Arsenic: Past, Present and Future Considerations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.