Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the global pattern of arsenic concentration and speciation in rice, discusses human exposures to inorganic arsenic and the resulting health risks. It outlines approaches for lowering arsenic in the human diet through agronomic management.
- Author(s)Andrew A. Meharg,Fangjie Zhao
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.