CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.50
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.49
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £9.57Trending at £12.93
- £9.45Trending at £10.18
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in arsenic in ground water has greatly increased in the past decade because of the increased awareness of human health effects and the costs of avoidance or treatment of ground water supplies used for consumption.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 475 p.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan H. Welch,Kenneth G. Stollenwerk
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.