Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £15.92Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £3.00Trending at £3.93
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara J. Fish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures About the Author Foreword Preface Acknowledgements Introduction 1. Fundamental Principals of Supervision 2. A History of Art-based Supervision 3.Creating a Space for Image Making 4.Engaging Images Brought Into Art-Based Supervision 5. Understanding Power 6. Harm's Touch: How We Are Affected by What We Witness 7. Art-based Supervision in Graduate Education 8. Postgraduate Art-based Supervision 9.Interdisciplinary Art-based Supervision 10. Termination: Finding Closure Glossary Index
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Fish, PhD, is an artist, art therapist, clinical counselor, supervisor, and educator serving on the faculty of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Dr. Fish specializes in working with trauma, program development, and art-based supervision. She is currently exploring the use of response art in art-based research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.