Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionApplying Merleau-Ponty's figured philosophy to discussions the work of Paul Klee and Cy Twombly, Kaushik offers an original view of artwork. As the first sustained treatment into the relationship between art and language, this is an important contribution to Meleau-Ponty's philosophy and scholars of aesthetics.
- Author BiographyRajiv Kaushik is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Brock University, Canada.
- Author(s)Rajiv Kaushik
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.