CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential volume traces the evolution of connoisseurship in the booming art market of the seventeenth- and eighteenth centuries. Not to be missed by anyone with an interest in the Old Masters and the early modern art market.
- Author BiographyAnna Tummers is Curator of Old Masters[-]at the Frans Hals Museum in Haarlem.|Koenraad Jonckheere is a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleAmsterdam Studies in the Dutch Golden Age
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note45 black and white 20 colour illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnna Tummers,Koenraad Jonckheere
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.