All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series aims to combine a compact, commercial approach with the breadth and clarity of larger format books. Covering art which both creates the foundation of modern culture and modern art itself, the books include International Arts and Crafts, Turner, Whistler, Monet, and the Art Deco movement.
- Author BiographyAlice Jurow has degrees in Aesthetic Studies and Architecture form the University of California. The editor of The Sophisticate: Journal of the Art Deco Society of California since 1996, she is a longtime aficionado of the aesthetic movements of the late-nineteenth and early-twentieth centuries. She is currently working on a book based on her popular lecture, 'The Androgynous Dandy: An Art Deco Icon', and lives in Berkeley, California, with her husband and two sons. Camilla de la Bedoyere is a researcher, writer and journalist who has a special interest in modern art and design, particularly the Art Deco era. She is a regular contributor to magazines and newspapers and has written numerous educational books for children, non-fiction titles for adults and learning materials for visitors to the Natural History Museum. She is also the author of World's Greatest Art: Art Deco and Louis Comfort Tiffany: Masterworks.
- Author(s)Camilla De la Bedoyere
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe World's Greatest Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Out-of-print date31/05/2017
- Content Note174 Illustrations, color
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Foreword byAlice Jurow
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- mumsluck13 Jan, 2017by
Lovely excellent ebayer definitely use again
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.