Art Rules: Pierre Bourdieu and the Visual Arts by Michael Grenfell, Cheryl Hardy (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionPierre Bourdieu is now recognized as one of the key contemporary critics of culture and the visual arts. This book analyzes Bourdieu's work on the visual arts to provide an overview of his theory of culture and aesthetics. It applies Bourdieu's theory of practice to the three fields of museums, photography and painting.
- Author BiographyMichael Grenfell is Professor in the Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences, University of Southampton. Cheryl Hardy is Principal Lecturer at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Cheryl Hardy,Michael Grenfell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.