All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents fundamental theories, principles, creative approaches, and resources for art teaching in elementary through middle school. This book portrays real situations, actual art classes, and daily events inside public school art rooms. It describes the realities, challenges, and joys of teaching art.
- Author BiographyGeorge Szekely is Professor and Area Head--Art Education, University of Kentucky. For his lifetime contributions to art education, he received the Victor Lowenfeld Prize and the Manuel Barkan Award. He was named a National Treasure by the National Art Education Association and presented with the honor of becoming a Distinguished Fellow. Julie Alsip Bucknam is Professor of Art and Art Education at Eastern Kentucky University; recipient of the Kentucky Art Education Association Elementary Art Educator of the Year Award, and the Art Educator of the Year Award; and is Past President of the KyAEA.
- Author(s)George E. Szekely,Julie Alsip Bucknam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.