All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndispensable reading for both art lovers and students, Art Theory, 2nd Edition explores Western thought about art from ancient times to the post-modern period. Wide-ranging and exceptionally balanced in its analysis, Art History relates theory to the practice as well as to the intellectual and cultural-historical currents of each period.
- Author BiographyRobert Williams is Professor of Art History at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of Art Theory and Culture in Sixteenth-century Italy: From Techne to Metatechne .
- Author(s)Robert Williams
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight646 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.01
- £7.98Trending at £12.92
- £11.24Trending at £14.92
- £11.63Trending at £13.10
- £14.55Trending at £16.41
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £15.48Trending at £15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.