Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt Therapy - The Person-Centred Way is an enlarged edition of the first book published on person-centred art therapy, and includes many more exercises and ideas. It demonstrates that by bringing the person-centred facilitative approach to images expressed in art form, healing and growth can occur at every level of development.
- Author BiographyLiesl Silverstone was a Fellow of the British Association of Counselling (BACP). She was a tutor, counsellor and art therapist for over 30 years, and was the founder of the Person-centred Art Therapy Centre, London.
- Author(s)Liesl Silverstone
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.