Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt and the therapeutic uses of art provide older people with valuable ways in which to express their feelings, needs and fears, and with a resource for coping with life's major changes. This practical book is filled with step-by-step activities for art therapists and professionals to use in work with older people either individually or in groups.
- Author BiographySusan I. Buchalter is a senior clinical therapist at the University Medical Centre at Princeton. She is a certified art therapist, licensed professional counselor, and certified group psychotherapist, and has over 25 years' experience of leading art therapy and psychotherapy groups. Susan is the author of A Practical Art Therapy and Art Therapy Techniques and Applications, both published by JKP.
- Author(s)Susan I. Buchalter
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleArts Therapies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note36 black and white photographs
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £22.16
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.