Art and History: Images and their Meaning by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.08+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 1988 collection of essays that appreciate art as historic evidence shaped by imagination as well as tradition and purpose.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/1988
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Interdisciplinary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobert I. Rotberg,Theodore K. Rabb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.