All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the history and psychology of pictorial representation in light of present-day theories of visual perception information and learning. Searching for a rational explanation of the changing styles of art, this title reexamines many ideas on the imitation of nature and the function of tradition.
- Author(s)Ernst H. Gombrich
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- Series TitlePrinceton University Press (Bollingen Series)
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note320 illus.
- Weight1171 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised & Millennium ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.