All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails why the arts encourage us to show that we care about important things
- Author BiographyEllen Dissanayake is Visiting Scholar at the University of Washington and has recently held Distinguished Visiting Professorships in the College of Fine Arts at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, and at Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. She has lectured and taught in a variety of settings, including the New School for Social Research in New York City, the National Arts School in Papua New Guinea, and the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. She is the author of Homo Aestheticus: Where Art Comes From and What Is Art For?
- Author(s)Ellen Dissanayake
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleMcLellan Endowed Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note91 illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.