CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
About this product
- DescriptionCompares the philosophies of Rosenzweig and Heidegger to elucidate their diverging ethical paths and to indicate philosophical consequences. The author provides a close reading of some of their essential texts - The Star of Redemption for Rosenzweig and Being and Time and The Origin of the Work of Art for Heidegger.
- Author BiographyJules Simon is Associate Professor and Chair in the Department of Philosophy, and Director of the Center for Science, Technology, Ethics, and Policy, at the University of Texas at El Paso, USA. His is the co-editor of The Double Binds of Ethics after the Holocaust: Salvaging the Fragments (Palgrave MacMillan Press, 2009). Professor Simon is on the editorial board and works as book editor for the Rosenzweig Jahrbuch/Yearbook.
- Author(s)Jules Simon
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.