CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.99Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe beauty of sumi-e is paradoxical reflects the arts spiritual basis in Zen Buddhism. Designed for Western artist who is attracted to ink-painting, this book is the product of the author's study with her teacher, Ukai Uchiyama, master calligraphist and artist.
- Author BiographyKay Morrissey Thompson studied at the Massachusetts School of Art in Boston and the Art Students' League in New York. Her professional experience includes work with Glamour, Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, McCall's, and The New York Times Magazine. She accompanied her husband on a three-year assignment to Japan, where she began her study with Ukai Uchiyama.
- Author(s)Kay Morrissey Thompson
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note50+ black and white and color drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width267 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.