All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.01
- £15.37Trending at £20.34
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
- £12.37Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the relationship between the discipline of art history and important movements in the history of western thought from the Renaissance onwards.
- Author BiographyDana Arnold is Professor of Architectural History at the University of Southampton. Maggie Iversen is Professor of Art History at the University of Essex.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Interventions in Art History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight374 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDana Arnold,Margaret Iversen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.