All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an influential study of the central questions and philosophical issues raised by art.
- Author BiographyRichard Wollheim (1923-2003) was one of the leading philosophers of aesthetics in the twentieth century. He was Chair of the Philosophy Department at the University of California, Berkeley until 2002.
- Author(s)Richard Wollheim
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Philosophy Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.