Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £14.76Trending at £17.26
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe experience of the 'marriage crisis' which occured between the two world wars in America, informed the work of two of the most familiar contemporary artists; Georgia O'Keefe and Edward Hopper. They represented visually the transformation of the American family, and society itself.
- Author BiographyVivien Green Fryd is associate professor of art history and American studies at Vanderbilt University. She is the author of Art and Empire: The Politics of Ethnicity in the U.S. Capitol, 1815-1860.
- Author(s)Vivien Green Fryd
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2003
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 colour plates, 119 halftones
- Weight1026 g
- Width186 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.