Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the book is to understand what Deleuze and Guattari mean by 'art'. Stephen Zepke argues that art, in their account, is an ontological term and an ontological practise that results in a new understanding of aesthetics.
- Author BiographyStephen Zepke received his PhD in Philosophy from Sydney University.
- Author(s)Stephen Zepke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.