All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if modernism had been characterised by evolving, interconnected and multi-sensory images rather than by the monolithic objects often described by its artists and theorists?
- Author BiographyCharissa N. Terranova is Associate Professor of Aesthetic Studies at The University of Texas at Dallas. She is the author of Automotive Prosthetic (2014) and has published articles in Leonardo, Art Journal, Urban History Review and Journal of Urban History, among others.
- Author(s)Charissa N. Terranova
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Library of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 bw integrated
- Weight567 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.