Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Description* Elaborates and defends a broad conceptual framework for thinking about the arts. * Offers a provocative view about the kinds of things that artworks are and how they are to be understood. * Reveals important continuities and discontinuities between traditional and modern art.
- Author BiographyDavid Davies is Associate Professor of Philosophy at McGill University and has published widely on topics in philosophy of art, metaphysics, philosophy of language, and philosophy of mind.
- Author(s)Dave Davies
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2003
- Series TitleNew Directions in Aesthetics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.