Art for Kids: Cartooning: The Only Cartooning Book You'll Ever Need to Be the Artist You've Always Wanted to Be by Art Roche (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide that teaches children how to create funny cartoons. It encourages budding artists to develop a personal vision, rather than trace or copy someone else's style. Suitable for children age 8 years old and upwards, it offers information, including advice on writing jokes, composing panels and getting published.
- Author BiographyAuthor and cartoonist Art Roche has more than 20 years of experience in cartooning, illustration and entertainment development. He is currently the creative director for Smart Bomb Interactive, a game development company in Utah. Prior to that, he was the creative director for Cartoon Network's new media department and managed all of the entertainment content for websites, online video and mobile platforms. In 2008, Art created the animated series, Nacho Bear for Cartoon Network.
- Author(s)Art Roche
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.