Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes entertaining, hands-on lessons that begin with contour drawing techniques and feature numerous exercises that show budding artists how to make basic shapes and forms, create the illusion of volume with light, use perspective and accurately draw people, animals, landscapes and more.
- Author BiographyKathryn Temple is a celebrated visual artist and writer who has taught art to children in school and camp settings. Her paintings have been exhibited in dozens of group and solo shows, have earned her artist grants and residences, and can be found in private and corporate collections throughout the country. She is also the author and illustrator of Art for Kids: Drawing in Color (9781579908218) and lives in Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)Kathryn Temple
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- szewcu485229 Dec, 2016by
Perfect book for 10+
I bought it for my 10yr old daughter as a Christmas gift and she seem very interested "proffesional book" she said to her younger sister after having initial look through.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £8.49Trending at £10.90
- £6.08Trending at £6.22
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £6.88Trending at £11.99
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £12.45Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.