Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £11.99
- £4.75Trending at £5.01
- £13.99Trending at £15.89
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £7.13
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.39Trending at £4.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn art book which contains ideas for simple projects drawing on the rich artistic tradition of peoples around the world. It presents a range of interesting projects using many different materials including rags, old clothing and remnants. It contains easy-to-follow instructions, colourful photographs and is useful in the classroom.
- Author BiographyGillian Chapman is a designer specializing in children's books. Pam Robson is a writer and primary teacher.
- Author(s)Gillian Chapman,Pam Robson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date14/12/2010
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight155 g
- Width219 mm
- Height5 mm
- Spine270 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.