All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines art and art-critical theory of the 20th century and is designed to equip the reader with the necessary materials for an understanding of 20th century art at a time when debates about the status of modernism have led to an increasing interest in critical and aesthetic theories.
- Author BiographyCharles Harrison is the author of a number of books on modern art criticism and art theory. He has been continuously involved in modern art as an exhibitor, critic, historian and theorist. Paul Wood has published widely in exhibition catalogues and journals including Art History, Artscribe and Arts Magazine. He is a consulting editor for the Oxford Arts Journal.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/1992
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date18/10/2003
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight1263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCharles Harrison,Paul Wood
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.