CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionProviding legal analysis and touching on social and art history themes, this work offers an objective review of five art trials. Spanning the last 20 years, specific areas are examined with each trial: First and Fifth Amendments, copyright and contract, valuation of art and misrepresentation.
- Author BiographyVILIS R. INDE is an attorney, who has practiced law in New York and Minnesota.
- Author(s)Vilis R. Inde
- Date of Publication25/03/1998
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.