Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Ada Cohen focuses on art produced in Macedonia during the late Classical and early Hellenistic period.
- Author BiographyAda Cohen is Associate Professor of Art History at Dartmouth College. She is the author of The Alexander Mosaic: Stories of Victory and Defeat and co-editor of Constructions of Childhood in Ancient Greece and Italy and Assyrian Reliefs from the Palace of Ashurnasirpal II: A Cultural Biography.
- Author(s)Ada Cohen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note134 b/w illus. 11 colour illus.
- Weight1060 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.