All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionBasic scrapbooking has you place photos and embellishments on cardstock or patterned paper - easy and... well, basic. The next step is layering. But trying to get that layered look can be very intimidating. Where do you even start? This title teaches you just how easy it is to get to that layered look in any papercrafting project.
- Author BiographyRonda Palazzari is a 2009 Memory Makers Master and an active member of the scrapbooking community. From September 2009 to September 2010, she has had 43 pieces of her works published in magazines or idea books. She is the Design Team Coordinator for Cocoa Daisy kits and is on the design team of other manufacturers as well, including Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, Lily Bee and Purple Onion. She is an active instructor who recently taught at a scrapbooking event in Greece with Ali Edwards, Jenni Bowlin and Lisa Pace.
- Author(s)Ronda Palazzari
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMemory Makers
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.