All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking about dying and death can be difficult for those facing the end of life. This book presents a model and offers examples for discussing existential questions with patients receiving end-of-life care. Updating the Ars Moriendi tradition, this book offers a non-judgemental approach for supporting people through the spiritual aspects of dying.
- Author BiographyCarlo Leget is Professor in Care Ethics and Endowed Professor of Spiritual and Ethical Questions in Palliative Care at the University of Humanistic Studies in Utrecht, Netherlands. He is Vice President of the European Association for Palliative Care. He lives in Zeist, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Carlo Leget
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byGeorge Fitchett
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.